So What Has Changed?
- One new trend that has emerged in diaper bag designs is the personalized or monogrammed diaper bag. This can be achieved by way of having their full name or initial inscribed on the bag of their choice. This is a great design whose beauty can only be fully appreciated on sight.
- There are also handbag diaper bags which are arguably quite popular among mothers. These bags double up as a large hand bag and they have experienced a boost in popularity due to their widespread usage by celebrities such as Angelina Jolie. It is quite stylish and also has an added effect of making the mother look younger.
- Totes, which are 2 shoulder strapped diaper bags that have vertical sides and a rectangular flat bottom. They spot a simple and yet elegant look that is ideal for those leisure outings.
- There are also messenger diaper bags which are largely the same with the handbag option except for the long detachable strap which enables the bag to be hanged on the back.
- Other new diaper bag options include bowler bags, backpacks and clutch bags. It is quite interesting to note how diaper bags have changed and how significant this shift has been. You can get good designs from online shops that deal in baby paraphernalia.